Here at Metropolis Special Patrol & Investigations, we strive to offer our clients the best innovations to make their jobs easier. To that end we are pleased to
announce the immediate implementation of a new electronic real time reporting software.
Electronic reporting has slowly been becoming a standard in the security industry and this real time reporting software brings 2016 technology to you today. It allows us to now transparently and instantly provide you with maintenance, security, safety and liability, and optional parking solutions that you may have never thought possible.
This technology has been conceived, created, developed, implemented, revised and upgraded over the past decade with the help of property managers from all over North America so the reporting capabilities are written in risk terms to assist you with proactive and decreased liability along with executive reporting (including capital inspections). It is so much more than a simple electronic reporting system which eliminates paper.
Some of the technology’s additional highlights include:
- Fully Customizable Chains of Escalation and Vendor Management
- Daily Activity Reports in Proactive Liability and Risk Terms
- Time Savings – Instantly pull Reports specific to an Issue, Priority Level, Officer, Shift, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Property, Building, Unit, and so many more.
- Improved officer performance in completing tasks and checkpoints
- Integrated GPS Date and Time Stamps on Reports and Maps QR Codes pertaining to Task Assignment, Safety Bulletins, and Task Completion
- Parking Books updated in Real Time 24/7 (optional)